At Gullotta Orthodontics, we’re all about smiles. We have been since 1987, when Dr Nino Gullotta began private practice in Southport.
He joined original owner Dr Neville Goodrick as an employee associate in June 1986 before buying a half share of the practice to become a partner in December 1987. A few years later, Dr Goodrick retired and Dr Gullotta bought out the remaining share of the practice.
Gullotta Orthodontics is about creating beautiful smiles and boosting self-esteem and confidence by realigning teeth with various types of appliances. We do this in a supportive, comfortable environment as our patients are extremely important to us.
For more than 30 years, Dr Nino Gullotta has cared for people’s smiles. He is a leading Gold Coast orthodontist and pinpoints graduating with a Master of Dental Science (Orthodontics) and being the first doctor on the Gold Coast to become a platinum provider of Invisalign as career highlights.
It has always been our intention to provide the best in orthodontic care and treatment. It helps us to plan and achieve the best result for you. That is why we listen, give honest input and bring a range of professional skills to accomplish your desired outcome.
We also do this by:
- providing a happy, safe, rewarding work environment for patients and employees
- continually striving to improve practice efficiency and productivity without compromising customer service
- increasing use of digital technology within our diagnosis and treatment
- keeping abreast of new technology to increase efficacy of workflow to ensure patient treatment starts in a timely fashion.
In February 2014, we were the first practice on the Gold Coast to install the Lythos 3-D intra-oral video scanner. This means you receive treatment using the latest equipment and technology.
Gullotta Orthodontics can help with your orthodontic treatment needs because:
- We are a fully nationally accredited orthodontic practice that uses up-to-date technologies.
- All patients concerns and issues are treated with the utmost importance.
- We pride ourselves on building trust with our patients and a long-lasting relationship.
- We offer longer appointments to ensure a more personalised environment and appointments are not rushed.
- We run on time.
- We offer a comprehensive initial examination with time allowed to answer all your questions.
- Our premises are clean and modern. We have a spacious and comfortable waiting room with a wide range of the latest magazines, newspapers and video games for patients.
- We send SMS appointment reminders, and before and after photos aregiven to our patients at the end of their treatment.
- We have television screens above each dental chair to entertain patients during their appointments.
We offer all treatment options but believe it’s not about getting braces that should be the focus of your treatment and experience, but to identify the dental problem, talk about the best solution and then agree on the right treatment to get the optimum result for you.
You will find we are honest, compassionate, highly experienced and cheerful professionals. To ask us a question about getting braces or to make an appointment, call Gullotta Orthodontics today.