Dr Gullotta can talk about teeth for days, but when it comes to talking about himself he doesn’t shout from the rooftops. Due to his humble nature, Nino often talks to others about their lives and is always making sure they are comfortable, so we thought we’d do him the favour of putting 7 fun facts about him on the internet – you’re welcome Dr G!
- If you’re ever feeling in the mood to bring us coffee (cause who wouldn’t?…), Dr Gullotta loves a classic Flat White. In fact, it’s the only coffee we’ve ever seen him drink!
- Despite not looking a day over 21, Dr G celebrated the big 6-0 last year. This makes him one of the wisest and most experienced men in his field.
- When you come in to see us next, make sure to ask Dr Gullotta to tell a Dad joke. All of his three children are over 20 years old, so he’s had plenty of time to practise (trust us, we’ve heard many…)
- Gullotta is an Italian surname and we’ve had a few people ask us if Dr G can speak Italian. His parents both spoke Italian at home, but unfortunately Nino hasn’t practised much since then, so you’re probably better off speaking to him in Inglese.
- You might not have picked it but Nino is a big fan of meditation. He’s a busy man and likes to take time to quiet his mind and re-group at least once a day.
- Unsurprisingly, Dr G is one of the most generous employers. We, the staff, get treated with boxes of chocolates, lunch outings, interstate trips to seminars/conferences and fun Christmas parties. We are so grateful for Dr Gullotta, and we hope that you love him as much as we do!
- Lastly, Dr G loves new technology! He makes sure to keep up with the latest gadgets, apps and any new innovations on the market. Come in and check out our awesome new iTero 3D Scanner as just one example.
So if you think Dr Gullotta is as cool as we do, we’d love to see you and help you achieve your perfect smile. Call us now on 5532 3433 to book a free initial consult with Nino, and don’t forget to ask about the Dad jokes!